Park View’s kindergarten through third grade students are served by 38 regular classroom teachers. The school also employs a school counselor, instructional coach, and a teacher for each of the following specialized areas: media, music, physical education, and visual art.
Additionally, it employs:
- 2 full-time Title I teachers with 4-part time small group instructors
- 2 special education teachers; 1 speech language pathologist
- A part time English as a Second Language teacher
- 15 full-time and 2 part-time instructional assistants
- 4 Before & After School staff members
- 4 custodians, and
- 7 cafeteria staff
100 percent of our staff is highly qualified; including our instructional assistants and Title I tutors. According to the NC State Report Card, 46 percent of the Park View Elementary School staff have received advanced degrees, which is 10 percent higher than the district average and 18 percent higher than the state average. Eight teachers at Park View Elementary School have received their National Board Certification, which is also above district and state averages. Three teachers are currently applying for National Board Certification.