What do I need to have to enroll my child at Park View Elementary?

Health Assessment Form


We want to help make your move as smooth as possible.  When enrolling your child in our school system, you will need the following information and documents:

  1. Proof of Residency:  Families must reside in the Mooresville Graded School District for their children to attend our schools.  When enrolling your child, please bring two (2) proof of residency documents. Specific details on the MGSD residency policy can be found here:  MGSD Residency Policy
  2. Immunization Record:  You must bring your child’s current immunization record at time of enrollment.
  3. Certified Birth Certificate:  For all newly enrolling Kindergarten students, you must present a certified birth certificate upon enrollment.  For students who have been previously enrolled in school, a copy will suffice.  A student must be five years of age on or before August 31 of the year they begin Kindergarten.
  4. Previous School Information:  Please bring contact information, including fax number, of the school you are transferring from so that MGSD can request your child’s records.

Kindergarten Registration for 2022-2023 will held online beginning February 21, 2022. Click here for more details. 

If you have any questions regarding enrolling your child in Mooresville Graded School District, please do not hesitate to call our school at (704) 658-2550.  To review Mooresville Graded School District's Domicile or Residence Requirements, please visit the MGSD Central Office and ask to see Policy Code 4120 of the MGSD Board of Education Policy Manual.